KN95 Disposable Soft Shell Face Mask 10 Pack
al-SHIELDS, a division of GMA Group, is a leading U.S brand that is engaged in the manufacturing and exporting of various PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) products.
Features and Benefits
KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering above 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers.
Helps to block particle droplets, splashes, sprays or splatters that may contain:
viruses, bacteria, dust, pollen.
5 Layers of Protection with 95% Filter Efficiency:
1. Hydrophobic non-woven layer.
2. Needle punched cotton layer.
3. Melt-blown filter core layer.
4. Hydrophobic non-woven layer.
5. Soft and absorbent inner layer.
Folded Mask Dimensions: 10.7cm x 16cm / 4.2in x 6.3 in
Adjustable nose clip.
Elastic Ear Loops.
Duration of Use:
For civil use, duration is up to 8 hours continuously, or wear it up to 5 times in a short duration before changing the mask.
However, the mask should be replaced if the following conditions occur:
• Experiencing a significant increase in breathing resistance.
• Surface of mask is damaged or the mask cannot adapt to your face properly.
• Contamination occurs, such as fluid stains or droplets on the outside of the mask, or if there is an odor inside.
Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil.
Individually packaged, clean & hygienic.